Our thoughts are with the students, faculty, and staff of Our Lady of the Lake University, in San Antonio. The university's Main Building caught fire on May 6, but fortunately no deaths or injuries were reported, and damage to the building's residential wing was minor. The San Antonio Fire Department determined that the fire was accidental, probably caused by an electrical short in the attic. University president Tessa Martinez Pollack is a member of the Humanities Texas Board of Directors. For more information, visit the OLLU website.